Focus: operate sprayer and apply crop protection and fertility products in a safe manner utilizing in-cab technology.
Expected Job Assignments:
- Safely and efficiently operate numerous pieces of equipment and systems including: irrigation pivots, travelers, and pipeline, tillage equipment, Grain Cart, Semi Trucks, grain handling systems. If skills allow, could be back up operator of planters and combine.
- Work with manure team when necessary
- Assist in repair and maintenance of Crop team’s equipment
- Long hours during crop season including evenings and Saturdays.
- Early mornings removing snow in the winter
- Completes paperwork associated with field operations or repairs
- Communicate mechanical issues and upkeep with Mechanics
- Follows and promotes all safety policies and procedures.
- Follows and promotes all biosecurity policies and procedures.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Valid, Insurable Drivers License
- Willing to get F-endorsement to drive trucks
- Willing to learn to operate equipment
- Willing to work Spring/Summer/Fall evenings and Saturdays
- Willing to work with manure