Focus: Performs repairs and maintenance primarily in Dykhuis Farms managed hog facilities.
Joins in as necessary on major projects typically including: cement work, roof repairs, siding, drain fields, field tile installation, pipeline installation, and full hog building remodeling.
- Computer skills are helpful, to input work orders and other required information into maintenance system.
- Carpentry skills, necessary
- General knowledge of construction is helpful
- Must be able to use tools of the trade including but not limited to: hand tools, power tools, etc.
- Valid, insurable Driver’s License.
- Follows and promotes all safety policies and procedures.
- Follows and promotes all biosecurity policies and procedures.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
-Opportunities to learn about other farm systems including, but not limited to feed systems, electrical, ventilation systems.
- Preferably 2 years of related experience in carpentry, construction, or maintenance.
- Opportunities to learn and grow in the company.