Focus: Overall animal health, feeding, reproduction, and environment care for pigs in a sow farm.
Key Areas of Responsibility: Understand key production areas are priority, including animal health, treatment, feeding, temperature, environment, and reproductive efficiencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring and evaluating animal health;
- Maintain records for animals;
- Ensure proper feeding and watering of animals;
- Monitor barns' environment and conditions for animal health;
- Perform routine maintenance
- Power wash;
- Animal movement - both sows and piglets
- Animal treatment and processing - including vaccinations, castration, tail clipping.
Available Work Schedules:
Full-Time: Monday - Friday starting at 6am working till approximately 3:30pm with a weekend rotation of Saturday and Sunday.
Part-Time Weekend: Saturday and Sunday starting at 6am working till approximately 12:00pm.