Location: Shamrock, Michigan
Focus: Proper handling and movement of pigs, heat checking, power washing, administering vaccines, and some mechanical upkeep.
- Ideally should have past farm work experience, preferably with livestock.
- Competence and the ability to learn existing and new production practices.
- Self-disciplined, hardworking, and flexible with time commitments.
- Must be able to work in swine housing environment, including associated physical labor and lifting, willing to get dirty and work safely.
- Candidate must be able to prioritize and manage time, be task oriented and results driven.
- Willing to work some weekends and holidays
Available Work Schedules:
Full-Time: Monday - Friday first-shift, with a weekend rotation of Saturday and Sunday.