To glorify God through careful and deliberate management of the resources that have been entrusted to us; to produce high quality agricultural products in a way that betters the communities we are a part of.- this is the core piece.
Dykhuis Farms, Inc. is a diverse group of people which include: the Dykhuis family, employees, and contract growers working together to accomplish our vision and mission.
We are a leading pork producer in Michigan. We have sow farms in Hamilton, Holland, Overisel, and Zeeland and finishing barns expanding to Indiana.
Our Core Values:
- We will create opportunities for our people to learn, grow, and take on responsibility.
- We will care for the environment, the welfare of our animals, and our people.
- We will use science and technology to manage production.
- We believe how we do our work and the quality of our work is just as important as getting it done.
- We will equip our people with an understanding of our values so we can apply them in all that we do.
- We will do business with other organizations and people who support our values and objectives.
- We will maintain a safe financial position.